Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen mit Kundeninformationen
2. Offers and service descriptions
3. Order process and conclusion of contract 4. Prices and shipping costs
5. Delivery, availability of goods
6. Payment methods
7. Retention of Title
8. Material defect warranty and guarantee
10. Storage of the contract text
11. Right of withdrawal
12. Place of jurisdiction, applicable law, contract language
1. Scope 1.1. For the business relationship between AFRIEUROTEXT, owner: Dr. Daniel Romuald Bitouh, Jedlersdorfer Strasse 99/16/14, 1210 Vienna (hereinafter “seller”) and the customer (hereinafter “customer”) are exclusively subject to the following general terms and conditions in the version valid at the time of the order. 1.2. You can reach our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints on weekdays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM at firstname.lastname@example.org 1.3. A consumer within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB). 1.4. Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized unless the seller expressly agrees to their validity.
2. Offers and service descriptions
2.1. The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but an invitation to place an order. Service descriptions in catalogs and on the seller’s websites do not have the character of an assurance or guarantee.
2.2. All offers are valid “while stocks last”, unless otherwise noted for the products. Incidentally, errors remain reserved.
3. Order process and conclusion of contract 3.1. The customer can choose non-binding products from the seller’s range and collect them in a so-called shopping cart using the “Buy now” button. The product selection can be changed, e.g. deleted, within the shopping cart. The customer can then use the “Continue to checkout” button in the shopping cart to complete the ordering process. 3.2. The customer submits a binding application to purchase the goods in the shopping cart via the “order with payment” button. Before submitting the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time and use the browser function “back” to return to the shopping cart or cancel the order process altogether. Required information is marked with an asterisk (*). 3.3. The seller then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by email, in which the customer’s order is listed again and which the customer can print out using the “Print” function (order confirmation). The automatic confirmation of receipt only documents that the customer’s order has been received by the seller and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The purchase contract is only concluded when the seller sends the ordered product to the customer, hands it over or dispatches it within 2 days has confirmed the customer within 2 days with a second e-mail, an explicit order confirmation or sending the invoice. 3.4. If the seller enables prepayment, the contract is concluded with the provision of the bank details and payment request. If, despite the due date, the seller has not received the payment within 10 calendar days after sending the order confirmation, the seller withdraws from the contract with the result that the order is void and the seller has no obligation to deliver. The order is then completed for the buyer and seller without any further consequences. A reservation of the article for prepayment is therefore made for a maximum of 10 calendar days.
4. Prices and shipping costs 4.1. All prices quoted on the seller’s website are exclusive of the applicable statutory sales tax. 4.2. In addition to the prices quoted, the seller charges shipping costs for delivery. The shipping costs are clearly communicated to the buyer on a separate information page and during the ordering process.
5. Delivery, availability of goods 5.1. If prepayment has been agreed, delivery will be made after receipt of the invoice amount. 5.2. Should the delivery of the goods fail due to the fault of the buyer despite three delivery attempts, the seller can withdraw from the contract. Any payments made will be reimbursed to the customer immediately. 5.3. If the ordered product is not available because the seller is not supplied with this product by his supplier through no fault of his own, the seller can withdraw from the contract. In this case, the seller will inform the customer immediately and, if necessary, suggest the delivery of a comparable product. If no comparable product is available or the customer does not wish a comparable product to be delivered, the seller will immediately reimburse the customer for any consideration already paid. 5.4. Customers are informed about delivery times and delivery restrictions (e.g. restriction of deliveries to certain countries) on a separate information page or within the respective product description.
6. Payment Modalities 6.1. The customer can choose from the available payment methods before completing the order process. Customers are informed about the available means of payment on a separate information page. 6.2. If payment by invoice is possible, payment must be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods and the invoice. For all other payment methods, payment must be made in advance without any deductions. 6.3. If third-party providers are commissioned to process payments, e.g. PayPal, their general terms and conditions apply. 6.4. If the due date of the payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by missing the date. In this case the customer has to pay the statutory default interest. 6.5. The customer’s obligation to pay default interest does not preclude the seller from asserting further damage caused by default. 6.6. The customer is only entitled to offset if his counterclaims have been legally established or recognized by the seller. The customer can only exercise a right of retention if the claims result from the same contractual relationship.